Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a Comparative Study of Selected Waste Raw Materials for the Production of Bio-ethal by Two Different Microwave Assisted Pretreatment Methods. The growing need for energy independence and proposed renewable fuels has led recently to a major expansion of fuel ethal production. Ethal fuel produced from biomass is recognized as an important alternative to gasoline.The main objectives of the present study were to select indigeus waste raw materials to be used as substrate for ethal production, to compare and optimize two different microwave assisted pretreatment methods for the selected raw materials with respect to final ethal yield and to identify the best raw material among selected with respect to low cost, easy availability, better response to pretreatment and high ethal yields.
- Author(s)Bijan Kumar Dash
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.