Productive Objects: An Applied Software Project Management Framework by Robert J. Muller (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $116.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe increasing popularity of object-oriented programming languages, design methods, database managers, and other techlogies has challenged software development project managers with a new set of rules. Project managers need to reexamine their standard methods for planning and controlling projects to adapt to the new rules for development. This book combines the perspectives of project management and systems theory to provide a unique look at managing object-oriented projects. Software engineers and project managers working with object techlogy will obtain essential tools for managing any software project and will learn how to apply those tools specifically to managing object-oriented software projects. This guidebook provides an integrated, cohesive system of project management that aligns directly with the techlogy it manages. Organized into self-contained sections, this book permits you to access the project management objects you need. In addition, it provides examples of what to do and what t to do using real-life examples from the author's experience. It provides the methods necessary to productively manage object-oriented software development. It contains real-world examples that illustrate how all of the different objects work. It consists of self-contained sections that can be referred to when the reader needs information regarding a specific aspect of project management.
- Author BiographyRobert Muller is a Partner and Founder of Poesys Associates, and a project management consultant specializing in object-oriented, rapid application development, and client/server technology. Previously, he was Product Development Manager and Technical Documentation Manager for Blyth Software, Inc. and Manager of Client/Server Technology at Symantec's TimeLine division. He is the author of The Oracle Developer/2000 Handbook, has taught a Developer/2000 course and C++ courses for UC Extension, and is co-author of Object-Oriented Software Testing: A Hierarchical Approach.
- Author(s)Robert J. Muller
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication08/12/1997
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.