All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing the explorations begun in the first Produsing Theory volume, this book provides a site at which varied theories - some still emerging - can intersect and shine a light into the spaces between what previously had been neatly separated and discrete components of media systems. In some settings, division by audience, content, and production settings remains useful, but this volume, like the first, is all about the interstices. Contributors reflect varied perspectives in their approaches to the spaces formed as a result of rapidly developing and swiftly deploying new communications techlogies and social software. They shine multiple spotlights into the intersection of audiences and production, providing a guide toward a nuanced understanding of the interstitial spaces.
- Author BiographyRebecca Ann Lind (PhD, University of Minnesota) is Associate Professor of Communication and Associate Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She has published on race, gender, class, and media; new media studies; media ethics; and media audiences.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number99
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight540 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRebecca Ann Lind
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.