All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the following key questions: What is literacy? What do we mean when we profess literacy? How can we create a theoretical map of writing studies in which to locate the ways we define and situate our tions and assumptions about literacy? The author addresses these questions by mapping the ideological perspectives on literacy that inform the field's theoretical terrain.
- Author(s)Peter N. Goggin
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch and Teaching in Rhetoric and Composition
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Series Edited byMichael Williamson,Peggy O'Neill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.