All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCommissioned by the AACTE in the United States, this book examines the purposes of professional development schools - which collaborate to improve curriculum, instruction and structure - and the problems encountered and the evidence for success or otherwise.
- Author BiographyTHIS IS JUST A TEST.
- Author(s)Ismat Abdal-Haqq
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/1997
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Teacher Education Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.