All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho we are and what we do as moral persons are shaped by the institutional and organizational environments we inhabit; the images and metaphors with which we perceive problems, people, and ourselves; the worldviews of myths that situate us in an ultimate frame of reference; and the personal stories through which we live. All of these things influence moral development and choice. In this book, Eric Mount Jr. shows that what we see is fundamental to what we do.
- Author BiographyEric Mount Jr. is Professor Emeritus of Religion at Centre College in Danville, Kentucky. He is the author of Professional Ethics in Context: Institutions, Images, and Empathy and Covenant, Community, and the Common Good.
- Author(s)Eric Mount
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.