All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Environmental Health Association's (NEHA) Certified Professional Food Manager, 4th Edition is designed to supply culinary and hospitality professionals and students with the kwledge to t only pass the Council of Food Protection/American National Standards (CFP) approved exam, but to ensure the continued successful execution of food safety best practices in the workplace.
- Author BiographyThe National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) had its origins in the state of California where it was incorporated in 1937. The original impetus behind the creation of a national professional society for environmental health practitioners was the desire by professionals of that day to establish a standard of excellence for this developing profession. This standard, which has come to be known as the Registered Environmental Health Specialist or Registered Sanitarian credential, signifies that an environmental health professional has mastered a body of knowledge (which is verified through the passing of an examination), and has acquired sufficient experience, to satisfactorily perform work responsibilities in the environmental health field. The pioneers of the association believed that such a credential was necessary if the environmental health field was to grow and take shape as a legitimate and widely respected profession.
- Author(s)National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.