All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn High Dymanic Range, Mark Chen shows serious photographers how to employ a sophisticated approach to HDR to create high-quality images that avoid such visual pretence, stand the test of time, and realistically capture details that would otherwise elude the photographer. Chen begins by working step-by-step through the basic procedure for creating an HDR image, then moves on to explore progressively more complex and refined techniques. Includes over 225 image sequences, with plenty of screen shots, that allow the reader to follow the entire process from start to finish.
- Author BiographyMark Chen is a photographer, an Adobe Certified Photoshop Instructor, and the owner of Mark Chen Photography. He teaches Photoshop at Houston Baptist University and Houston Community College and tours the nation giving Photoshop training sessions. He is the author of Creative Wedding Album Design with Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Ambient Lighting for Digital Wedding Photography, and Unleashing the Raw Power of Adobe Camera Raw. He lives in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Mark Chen
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.