All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Java EE design pattern implementation to improve your design skills and your application s architecture Professional Java EE Design Patterns is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to work more effectively with Java EE, and the only resource that covers both the theory and application of design patterns in solving real-world problems. The authors guide readers through both the fundamental and advanced features of Java EE 7, presenting patterns throughout, and demonstrating how they are used in day-to-day problem solving. As the most popular programming language in community-driven enterprise software, Java EE provides an API and runtime environment that is a superset of Java SE. Written for the junior and experienced Java EE developer seeking to improve design quality and effectiveness, the book covers areas including: * Implementation and problem-solving with design patterns * Connection between existing Java SE design patterns and new Java EE concepts * Harnessing the power of Java EE in design patterns * Individually-based focus that fully explores each pattern * Colorful war-stories showing how patterns were used in the field to solve real-life problems Unlike most Java EE books that simply offer descriptions or recipes, this book drives home the implementation of the pattern to real problems to ensure that the reader learns how the patterns should be used and to be aware of their pitfalls. For the programmer looking for a comprehensive guide that is actually useful in the everyday workflow, Professional Java EE Design Patterns is the definitive resource on the market.
- Author BiographyMurat Yener is an Android geek at Intel working on native and HTML5 mobile apps. He has extensive experience in Java, Web, Java EE and OSGi development. He is an Eclipse Committer, a speaker at major conferences, and a user group leader at GDG Istanbul. Alex Theedom is a senior developer at Indigo Code Collective (E-scape group) and has wide experience developing Java EE and Spring web applications. He has developed microservice-based architectures, ATM software, and e-learning systems in a diverse range of sectors throughout Europe. Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
- Author(s)Alex Theedom,Murat Yener
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width185 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byReza Rahman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.