All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the Book Series The idea for the Book Series Invation and Change in Professional Education (ICPE) was born in 1996. While working on ather publication in this area, we ticed that professional educators faced similar problems without even kwing from each other. It was this observation that resulted in examining the possibilities for a new publication platform about professional education with input from different professions. We wanted to develop a publication source that would bring together educators and researchers to exchange ideas and kwledge about theory, research and professional practice. But we were t only striving for a book series informing readers about important themes in the professions. A second goal was to focus on processes of change and invation. We were heavily involved in invations going on in our institutions, and were convinced that a better understanding was needed in a wide range of issues critically important to the future of professional education. It was our belief that scholarly publications about invation processes may support fundamental change in professional education. ICPE reflects our view that professional education deserves such a publication platform. It aims to approach critical questions of educational invations, and to examine dynamics of educational change in various professional domains in the context of invation processes. The books will include contributions from frontline practitioners, leading researchers, or distinguished scholars in professional education, delivering reports of empirical or theoretical research, reviews, interpretations of evaluation studies, or descriptions of invative approaches.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInnovation and Change in Professional Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHans Gruber,Henny P.A. Boshuizen,Rainer Bromme
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.