All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Professional Photography, rewned photographer Don Giannatti guides readers through the transition from 'weekend warrior' to professional photographer. He discusses creative skill, and covers important - and often overlooked - topics such as developing a detailed business plan, buying the right equipment, building a client base and managing finances, and guides readers through marketing techniques and developing marketing plans on a genre-by-genre basis. Giannatti covers all bases, ensuring readers have the tools they need to succeed in selling their craft.
- Author BiographyDon Giannatti has been a professional photographer for more than 45 years. He teaches workshops for photographers across the United States, Canada, and Bermuda and he is the author of Lighting Essentials. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Don Giannatti
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.