All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionContains information and images from a wide range of contributors from all areas of portraiture - from family to fashion. It includes image-by-image discussions on why a pose was selected and how it suits the portrait concept.
- Author BiographyMichelle Perkins is a professional writer, photographer, and digital-photo retoucher. She is a technical editor for Rangefinder and has written for PCPhoto. She is the author of numerous digital imaging books, including Beginner's Guide to Adobe Photoshop Elements, Color Correction and Enhancement with Adobe Photoshop, Digital Landscape Photography Step by Step, and The Practical Guide to Digital Imaging. She lives in Buffalo, New York.
- Author(s)Michelle Perkins
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication16/09/2007
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note175
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.