All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book distills over decades of professional experience of the contributors as HR professionals, consultants, legal experts/advisors and academics. It shares the full spectrum of professional HRM practices in relation to their strategic contributions to organizations. In a hands-on and lively fashion, it provides up-to-date HRM kwledge and skills with practical guidelines to various stakeholders of HRM so as to equip them with theoretical and practical kwledge that they would have good impacts on business results and add value.
- Author BiographyDr. Anna P. Y. Tsui is a faculty member at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Her teaching interests include business strategy and HRM. Before working as an academic, she was a veteran HR professional working in the electronics manufacturing, public utility, and hospital organizations.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAnna P. Y. Tsui,K. T. Lai
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.