Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by oj-oj-1977
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShave lap times or find a faster line through your favorite set of S-curves with professional race driver Ross Bentley as he shows you the quickest line from apex to apex! With tips and commentary from current race drivers, Bentley covers the vital techniques of speed, from visualizing lines to interpreting tire temps to put you in front of the pack. Includes discussion of practice techniques, chassis set-up, and working with your pit chief.
- Author BiographyRoss Bentley is the author of the popular Motorbooks Speed Secrets series. He is a racing coach, race car driver, author, and speaker. Bentley grew up in a racing family in Vancouver, British Columbia. He raced in the CART Indy Car series in the 1990s before moving on to endurance racing, where he won the 1998 GT3 United States Road Racing Championship and the 2003 SRPII Class Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona. Bentley currently resides in Redmond, Washington. Official Website: www.speedsecrets.com
- Author(s)Ross Bentley
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication29/06/1998
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleSpeed Secrets S.
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Out-of-print date26/04/2013
- Content Note50 b&w illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.