All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional Report Writing is probably the most thorough treatment of this subject available, covering every aspect of an area often taken for granted. The author provides t just helpful analysis but also practical guidance on such topics as: deciding the format structuring a report stylistic pitfalls and how to avoid them making the most of illustrations ensuring a consistent layout. The theme throughout is fitness for purpose, and the text is enriched by a wide variety of examples drawn from the worlds of business, industry and government. The antated bibliography includes a review of the leading dictionaries and reference books. Simon Mort's book is destined to become an indispensable reference work for managers, civil servants, local government officers, consultants and professionals of every kind.
- Author BiographySimon Mort is Principal Director of Simon Mort Reports Limited, where he specializes in training and consultancy in written communication. He is also the author of The Minutes.
- Author(s)Simon Mort
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/1992
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Notereferences, bibliography, index
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.