All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmanuel CrunchTime provides the right information, in the right format, at the right time to prepare for exams. Based on the trusted Emanuel Law Outlines developed by a Harvard law student (while he was in law school), Emanuel CrunchTime skillfully employs flow charts so you can walk step-by-step through the major principles and topics in the course in a pattern that can be used to analyze any exam question. Abundant tips and ample review features help you approach the final with confidence. The Capsule Summary allows you to quickly review key concepts, and you can test your kwledge by working through the many Short-Answer Q&A s. CrunchTime lets you practice your essay exam skills as well. Exams Tips based on hundreds of past law school and bar exam questions recap the legal issues commonly tested. CrunchTime study aids structure the maximum amount of information you can learn in the last week before exams. Developed for students by a Harvard law student (while he was in law school), Emanuel CrunchTime titles provide the trusted guidance of Emanuel Law Outlines in a tighter, briefer format for quick review at exam time.
- Flow Charts walk you through a series of yes/ questions that can be used to analyze any question on the exam.
- The Capsule Summary allows you to quickly review key concepts.
- You can test your kwledge by working through the ample Short-Answer Q&A s, which are organized by topic.
- Exams Tips often based on hundreds of past law school and bar exam questions recap the legal issues commonly tested on exams for you. They explore fact patterns typically used to test those issues.
- CrunchTime allows you to practice your essay exam skills by answering questions asked on past exams.
- Flowcharts help you craft compelling essays, and you can compare your answers to the samples provided.
- CrunchTime aids structure the maximum amount of information you can learn in the last week before exams.
- Uniform in writing style and approach, you can be confident that any title in the series is of consistent quality.
- Every title is frequently updated and reviewed against new developments and recent cases covered in the leading casebooks.
- Author(s)Vincent Bradford Professor of Law James E Moliterno
- PublisherAspen Publishers
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCrunchTime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.