All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionService is increasingly recognized as a crucial part of academic life, and in this incredibly competitive industry, trustworthy best practice guides are tably missing. Even with supportive mentors, many emergent scholars are left to learn these lessons the hard way. In this straightforward and thorough book, Joy Egbert and Mary Roe address the most common challenges facing academics at all stages of their careers as they navigate the world of professional service. Illuminating the unspoken rules behind book reviewing, anticipating the difficulties of collaborating, offering support on chairing, mentoring, and graduate student committees chairmanship, and more, this book is a must-have for anyone starting an academic career in Education, and for veteran academics who want to polish their skills.
- Author BiographyJoy Egbert is Professor in the Department of Teaching and Learning at Washington State University, Pullman. Mary Roe is Professor and Department Head for the School of Teacher Education and Leadership at Utah State University, Logan.
- Author(s)Joy Egbert,Mary F. Roe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.