All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHands-on guidance to creating great test-driven development practice Test-driven development (TDD) practice helps developers recognize a well-designed application, and encourages writing a test before writing the functionality that needs to be implemented. This hands-on guide provides invaluable insight for creating successful test-driven development processes. With source code and examples featured in both C# and .NET, the book walks you through the TDD methodology and shows how it is applied to a real-world application. You ll witness the application built from scratch and details each step that is involved in the development, as well as any problems that were encountered and the solutions that were applied. * Clarifies the motivation behind test-driven development (TDD), what it is, and how it works * Reviews the various steps involved in developing an application and the testing that is involved prior to implementing the functionality * Discusses unit testing and refactoring Professional Test-Driven Development with C# shows you how to create great TDD processes right away.
- Author BiographyJames Bender is Vice President of Technology for Improving Enterprises. He is a Microsoft MVP, working on everything from small, single-user applications to Enterprise-scale, multi-user systems. Jeff McWherter is a Partner and Director of Development at Gravity Works Design and Development. In 2010 Jeff was awarded with the Microsoft MVP for the third consecutive year.
- Author(s)James Bender,Jeff McWherter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.