Professional WordPress by David Damstra, Brad Williams, Hal Stern (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $73.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.57New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.12New
- AU $61.25Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at the internals of the WordPress system. As the most popular blogging and content management platform available today, WordPress is a powerful tool. This exciting book goes beyond the basics and delves into the heart of the WordPress system, offering overviews of the functional aspects of WordPress as well as plug-in and theme development. What is covered in this book?* WordPress as a Content Management System* Hosting Options* Installing WordPress Files* Database Configuration* Dashboard Widgets* Customizing the Dashboard* Creating and Managing Content* Categorizing Your Content* Working with Media* Comments and Discussion* Working with Users* Managing, Adding, Upgrading, and Using the Theme Editor* Working with Widgets* Adding and Managing New Plugins* Configuring WordPress* Exploring the Code* Configuring Key Files* wp-config.php file* Advanced wp-config Options* What's in the Core?* WordPress Codex and Resources* Understanding and customizing the Loop* Building A Custom Query* Complex Database Operations* Dealing With Errors* Direct Database Manipulation* Building Your Own Taxomies* Plugin Packaging* Create a Dashboard Widget* Creating a Plugin Example* Publish to the Plugin Directory* Installing a Theme* Creating Your Own Theme* How and When to Use Custom Page Templates* How to Use Custom Page Templates* Pushing Content from WordPress to Other Sites* Usability and Usability Testing* Getting Your Site Found* How Web Standards Get Your Data Discovered* Load Balancing Your WordPress Site* Securing Your WordPress Site* Using WordPress in the Enterprise* Is WordPress Right for Your Enterprise?* and much more! Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyHal Stern is a vice president at a technology company and uses WordPress to blog about his adventures in golf, ice hockey, and food. David Damstra is the Manager of Web Services for CU*Answers, a credit union service organization, where he manages a team of developers to create web sites and web applications for the financial industry. Brad Williams is the CEO and Co-Founder of WebDevStudios.com. He is also a co-host on the SitePoint Podcast and an advisor on SitePoint Forums.
- Author(s)Brad Williams,David Damstra,Hal Stern
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/03/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.