All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessionalism, Boundaries and the Workplace is a practical text that examines a range of sensitive issues concerned with managing and maintaining professional boundaries between worker and client. It uses experiences from probation, social work, the NHS, small business and church settings. A number of issues are addressed including: *the relationship between personal and professional values *changing professional-client relationships *definitions of 'being professional' *conflicts arising from different understandings of professionalism.
- Author BiographyNigel Malin is Professor of Social Work and Community Studies at the University of Derby; he is well respected for his work on community care.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/1999
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNigel Malin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.