All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs a legal education a good career choice for you? The benefits of a legal education include being a learned professional who is looked up to by many in our society, an expert who helps clients solve legal problems, an individual with specialized information who may enter politics and help write our laws, an entrepreneur who may become wealthy, and you will have job security because a democratic society will always need lawyers. You may have considered going to law school, but would like to kw more about the admission process from the beginning search to acceptance by a quality school. In this book you will find helpful chapters on: Who Were the First Lawyers? Why Apply to Law School? Critical Things You Need to Kw About Applying to Law School Application Specifics to Law School A Look Inside a Law School Tips for Succeeding in Law School You have the ability and the drive, w get the advice that will guide you into the legal profession by first successfully submitting your application to the law school of your choice. Leonard Birdsong is a 4-time-Professor of the Year who taught law for twenty years serving on and chairing law school admissions committees. He was a federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C., a U.S. State Department Officer, and later, in private practice he represented thirty-one people charged with First Degree Murder. He is w a law professor who has the hor of training new lawyers for a profession that has been good to him.
- Author BiographyLeonard Birdsong is a 4-time-Professor of the Year who taught law for twenty years serving on and chairing law school admissions committees. He was a federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C., a U.S. State Department Officer, and later, in private practice he represented thirty-one people charged with First Degree Murder. He is now a law professor who has the honor of training new lawyers for a profession that has been good to him.
- Author(s)Leonard Birdsong
- PublisherWinghurst Publications
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWinghurst Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.