About this product
- DescriptionOnce upon a time, the animals and birds lived happily in a beautiful forest that provided for all their needs. Sadly, pollution begins to destroy their shelter and food supply, and their future looks bleak. Fortunately, Wise Owl leads the animals to Professor Noah who is building a spaceship. The kind professor invites the animals to blast-off with him to ather planet in order to escape the destruction of the forest. After travelling for forty days and forty nights, the time guidance system is accidentally twisted in reverse and the space travellers end up back on Earth in a pristine forest just after Noah's famous biblical flood. This reissue of Brian Wildsmith's still timely story speaks to the need for 21st-century environmental protection and preservation.
- Author BiographyBrian Wildsmith has deservedly won a reputation as one of the greatest living children's illustrators. Raised in England he studied at the Slade School of Fine Art. In 1962, he published his first children's book, ABC, for which he was awarded Kate Greenaway Medal. Brian now lives in the south of France.
- Author(s)Brian Wildsmith
- PublisherStar Bright Books
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStar Bright Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width235 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading Age4-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.