All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Mortimer J. Tidwinkle is a professor of Everythingology. In other words, he's smart. He also loves teaching children. In this story, Professor Tidwinkle invents a Memory Pill, which gives anyone who takes it a perfect memory. It is wanted by every government- ours and the enemy's. When some of the professor's best friends, the town's kids, get involved, it causes a major problem for the professor. Then, ironically, only the kids can find the life-saving solution. Follow Professor Tidwinkle, Tommy, Susan. and the others as the adventure unfolds.
- Author BiographySteve Corley was born and raised in Groves, Texas. He attended Lamar University, where he earned a degree in psychology. He later earned a masters degree in criminology from Sam Houston State University. After working in the field of juvenile corrections for a number of years, he changed careers and became a nursing home administrator. He currently is the administrator of a nursing facility in Beaumont, Texas. Steve is married to Kathy Corley. They raised three sons: Luke, Blake, and Will. They have one grandson- Levi. Steve and Kathy are members of Friendship Baptist Church. Steve enjoys reading, writing, amateur radio, and time with family and friends. This is his first book.
- Author(s)MR Steve Corley
- PublisherTri Brio Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTri Brio Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.