All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Publication of INDEPENDENT SECTOR Detailed case studies reveal how nprofits can achieve excellence by applying basic qualities of outstanding leadership: a clearly articulated sense of mission, a dynamic leader, and involved and committed governing board, and the ability to raise funds and motivate volunteers.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1991
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass nonprofit sector series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.