Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionProfit from Unlimited Thinking guides the reader through a wide range of mind-stretching strategies and alternative options to aid self-awareness. By being aware of what you think and feel about yourself and your world, you can uncover your true potential and achieve greater fulfilment in every area of your life. This is a fresh and compelling instruction book to help the reader to be aware of their full potential with tasks and ideas that guide in setting and achieving everyday goals, as well as in challenging conventional thinking.
- Author BiographyEuphrosene Labon is a Member of the Society of Authors and Fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management. She has been involved in personal development since 1989 and is trained in hypnotherapy, NLP, career guidance and counselling, and is a lifelong student of pragmatic metaphysics. In addition, she enjoyed more than 25 successful years in IT sales and business development. Euphrosene is also the author of several books designed to make life and learning easy. Titles include: A Little Book of Big Sales Tips, A Little Book of Self-Coaching Tips, A Little Book of Self-Publishing Tips, A Little Book of Abundance Tips and A Little Book of Time Tips.
- Author(s)Euphrosene Labon
- Publisherfloreo publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationAngmering
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintfloreo publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.