All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've invented a great product and it's time for the next step. However, if you present an invention to a prospective buyer or licensee, it's secret that your idea can be stolen. How can you draft an agreement that protects your interests? Turn to Profit From Your Idea to help you create, modify and understand ndisclosure agreements specifically for inventors. In addition to providing sample agreements and practical advice, this all-in-one guide helps you: understand the licensing process determine ownership rights work with agents effectively find potential licensees publicly show inventions without the risk negotiate a fair licensing deal draft a comprehensive licensing agreement deal with international licensing Disclosing your invention requires a balancing act: Presenting the best aspects of your invention while protecting the confidential aspects of your work. Use Profit From Your Idea to help you effectively maintain the necessary balance and minimize the risks of disclosure. The fully updated edition comes complete with the latest licensing case law and includes brand new FAQs, many from the author's popular blog, Dear Rich: Nolo's Patent, Copyright & Trademark Blog.
- Author BiographyRichard Stim specializes in small business, copyright, patents, and trademark issues at Nolo. He practices law in San Francisco and has represented photographers, software developers, craftspeople, publishers, musicians, and toy designers. He is the author of many books, including Music Law: How to Run Your Band's Business and Patent, Copyright & Trademark: An Intellectual Property Desk Reference. Stim regularly answers readers' intellectual property questions at Dear Rich: Nolo's Patent, Copyright & Trademark Blog.
- Author(s)Richard Stim
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight662 g
- Width169 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement8th
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.