Profit from the Positive: Proven Leadership Strategies to Boost Productivity and Transform Your Business by Margaret H. Greenberg, Senia Maymin (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow business leaders at any level can increase productivity, collaboration - and profitability - using the tools of Positive Psychology Translates the latest scientific research into actionable advice to help anyone from CEOs to entrepreneurs motivate their employees to work at peak performance without spending a cent. Offers counterintuitive, easy-to-remember principles, such as Set Habits Not Goals, Don't Resist Resistance, and Preview, Don't Review, Performance-with case studies of their effectiveness at companies such as Bigelow Tea, Red Lobster, and Zappos, among others Both authors were trained in Positive Psychology by its founder, Dr Martin Seligman: Greenberg is an executive coach whose clients include Aetna, ING, and MassMutual Financial Group; Maymin is an executive coach to techlogy CEOs and has been featured in USA Today, BusinessWeek, and on PBS' This Emotional Life .
- Author BiographyMargaret H. Greenberg is a sought-after executive coach by Fortune 500 executives. In 1997, after 15 years in the corporate world, she founded The Greenberg Group, a consulting firm dedicated to coaching business leaders and their teams to achieve more than they ever thought possible. She holds a BA in sociology from the University of Hartford and a Master of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) from the University of Pennsylvania. Greenberg lives in Connecticut with her husband and has two grown daughters. Senia Maymin, PhD, is an executive coach to entrepreneurs and CEOs. Maymin runs a coaches network and is the founder and editor in chief of the research news site PositivePsychologyNews.com. She holds a BA in math and economics from Harvard University, a MAPP from the University of Pennsylvania, and an MBA and PhD in organizational behavior from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. She lives in California with her family.
- Author(s)Margaret H. Greenberg,Senia Maymin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byTom Rath
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.