Profit with Options: Essential Methods for Investing Success by Lawrence G. McMillan (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $75.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide for beginners by the leading authority on options. Whether the markets are moving up or down, options remain one of the most attractive instruments for all investors. Profit with Options is a beginner's guide to trading options, delivered in clear and engaging manner by options guru Lawrence McMillan. Starting with a basic explanation of termilogy, McMillan explains complete trading methodologies with chapters on direct and contrary indicators, protecting a stock portfolio, and trading volatility. The Q&A section in each chapter offers readers a chance to test their kwledge in real life trading situations. Whether you are looking for new investment sources in a bear market or seeking hedge protection in a bull, Profit with Options is a lively, one stop reference and vital tool. Lawrence C. McMillan is the President of McMillan Analysis Corporation. He publishes the newsletter The Option Strategist and the invative fax service Daily Volume Alerts, updating investors on unusual increases in equity option volume. He is the author of the bestselling Options as a Strategic Investment and McMillan on Options (Wiley: 0 471 11960 1).
- Author BiographyLAWRENCE G. McMILLAN is President of McMillan Analysis Corporation. As the foremost authority on options, Mr. McMillan is the publisher of The Option Strategist, a leading advisory newsletter for the options community, and creator of the innovative fax service Daily Volume Alerts, which updates investors on unusual increases in equity option volume. He is also the bestselling author of two books: Options as a Strategic Investment and McMillan on Options (Wiley). Mr. McMillan has spoken on options strategies at hundreds of seminars and colloquiums in the United States, Canada, and Europe. In addition to touring, speaking, and writing, he uses his knowledge to trade his own accounts actively in the options markets. Formerly a senior vice president in charge of the Equity Arbitrage Department at Thomson McKinnon Securities, Inc., Mr. McMillan is also a Trader's Hall of Fame award winner.
- Author(s)Lawrence G. McMillan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight461 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.