Profitable Marketing Communications: A Guide to Marketing Return on Investment by Lucy Aitken, Antony Young (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Feb
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing is still seen by many companies as a cost, rather than an investment, and tops the list of types of expenditure most likely to go in a downturn. Profitable Marketing Communications explains that marketing is about creating positive value for a business or brand through demonstrating cost versus return. The authors propose a new marketing model, which helps business-owners, CEOs, CFOs and marketers apply an investment-led approach where the focus is value, t cost. Profitable Marketing Communications introduces investment disciplines and strategies to marketing practices. It offers insight into how marketers have delivered outstanding marketing ROI for their companies. Finally, it provides a blueprint to maximize the returns from marketing communications. Case studies show how marketing works as part of a wider business strategy and prove that marketing can give customers, staff and shareholders good reason to stay loyal to companies.
- Author BiographyAntony Young is President, Optimedia US. Antony has worked globally on brands including Sony, Coca-Cola, HSBC, Nokia, Procter & Gamble and Toyota. He launched Zenith in Asia, establishing the region's first group agency media specialist. Under his leadership, Zenith became China's top agency, twice winning Media Agency of the Year and claiming the region's first ever Cannes Media Gold Lion. Lucy Aitken is a freelance journalist and writer. She was previously a commissioning editor of Campaign and Media & Marketing Europe.
- Author(s)Antony Young,Lucy Aitken
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/02/2014
- Weight519 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.