All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionLearn and use Python and PyGame to design and build cool arcade games. In Program Arcade Games: With Python and PyGame, Second Edition, Dr. Paul Vincent Craven teaches you how to create fun and simple quiz games; integrate and start using graphics; animate graphics; integrate and use game controllers; add sound and bit-mapped graphics; and build grid-based games. After reading and using this book, you'll be able to learn to program and build simple arcade game applications using one of today's most popular programming languages, Python. You can even deploy onto Steam and other Linux-based game systems as well as Android, one of today's most popular mobile and tablet platforms. You'll learn: * How to create quiz games * How to integrate and start using graphics * How to animate graphics * How to integrate and use game controllers * How to add sound and bit-mapped graphics How to build grid-based games Audience div>This book assumes prior programming kwledge.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Vincent Craven graduated with a bachelors degree from Simpson College, a masters from the Missouri University of Science and Technology, and a doctorate from the University of Idaho. He worked in the industry for fifteen years before deciding to teach full time at Simpson College in Indianola, Iowa.
- Author(s)Paul Craven
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 135 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight787 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.