All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionUnder the name of programmed cell death (PCD) are included diverse molecular mechanisms of cell suicide which play an essential role in the development of multicellular organisms. The best kwn PCD mechanism in multicellular organisms is called apoptosis. However, recent studies indicate that PCD is also present in protozoa and unicellular eukaryotes. The eleven chapters of this book give the reader a comprehensive update of the progress in the understanding of the mechanisms of PCD in protozoa. The chapters have been written by experts in this field of research and are arranged following an evolutionary point of view.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMolecular Biology Intelligence Unit
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight322 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJose Perez-Martin
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.