Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionProgramming the console in UNIX? Herea s just what you need. First, youa ll get a --nsense tutorial guide to the nCurses version 5.5 library, taking you from basic to advanced functions step by step. Then youa ll find an A--to--Z reference of more than 175 nCurses functions, cross--referenced and illustrated with examples. With this all--purpose nCurses reference, you'll: * Learn techniques that can be used to program Linux(R), FreeBSD(R), Mac OS(R) X, or any other UNIX--based OS.* Program, control, and manipulate text on the terminal screen.* Control interactive I/O, organize content into windows on the screen, and use color to highlight text and organize information.* Use a mouse to further refine input.* Create nCurses programs using your choice of editors.* Find hundreds of quick, easy--to--understand programming examples. Author Dan Gookin is kwn for making techlogy make sense. Buy this book and youa ll see why.
- Author BiographyDAN GOOKIN began his career as a computer columnist and magazine editor. Then in 1991, he wrote DOS For Dummies and launched a juggernaut. Among his many titles in that popular series are PCs For Dummies, Word For Dummies, and C All--in--One Desk Reference For Dummies. Thanks to his unique style and dry wit, Dana s books are always informative and never boring.
- Author(s)Dan Gookin,Melissa Gregg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight856 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.