Programming Amazon EC2: Run Applications on Amazon's Infrastructure with EC2, S3, SQS, SimpleDB, and Other Services by Jurg van Vliet, Flavia Paganelli (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.19Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.04+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you plan to use Amazon Web Services to run applications in the cloud, the end-to-end approach in this book will save you needless trial and error. You'll find practical guidelines for designing and building applications with Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and a host of supporting AWS tools, with a focus on critical issues such as load balancing, monitoring, and automation. How do you move an existing application to AWS, or design your application so that it scales effectively? How much storage will you require? Programming Amazon EC2 t only helps you get started, it will also keep you going once you're successfully positioned in the cloud. This book is a must-read for application architects, developers, and administrators. * Determine your application's lifecycle and identify the AWS tools you need * Learn how to build and run your application as part of the development process * Migrate simple web applications to the cloud with EC2, Amazon Simple Storage Service, and CloudFront content delivery * Meet traffic demand with EC2's Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing * Decouple your application using Simple Queue Service, Simple Notification Service, and other tools * Use the right tools to minimize downtime, improve uptime, and manage your decoupled system
- Author BiographyJurg van Vliet graduated from the University of Amsterdam in Computer Science. After his internship with Philips Research he worked for many (web) startups and media companies. After merging his former company 2Yellows with a research firm he started 9Apps. Passionate, energetic and with a relentless drive to create... Flavia Paganelli has been developing software for over a decade, for companies like TomTom and Layar. Flavia is one of the best software professionals in the field. Serious, dedicated and always looking for quality. Together with her team of developers she builds the most amazing tools.
- Author(s)Flavia Paganelli,Jurg van Vliet
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.