All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf you already have some experience with LabVIEW and want to apply your skills to control physical objects and make measurements using the Ardui sensor, this book is for you. Prior kwledge of Ardui and LabVIEW is essential to fully understand the projects detailed in this book.
- Author BiographyMarco Schwartz is an electrical engineer, entrepreneur, and blogger. He has a master's degree in electrical engineering and computer science from SUPELEC in France and a master's degree in micro engineering from the EPFL in Switzerland. He has more than 5 years of experience working in the domain of electrical engineering. His interests gravitate around electronics, home automation, the Arduino and Raspberry Pi platforms, open source hardware projects, and 3D printing. He also runs several websites on Arduino, including the http://www.openhomeautomation.net/ website, which is dedicated to building home automation systems using open source hardware. He has written another book called Arduino Home Automation Projects, Packt Publishing, on home automation and Arduino and also published a book called Internet of Things with the Arduino, on how to build Internet-of-Things projects with Arduino. Oliver Manickum has been working in the embedded development scene for almost 20 years. His favorite development platform is Arduino. He has delivered thousands of projects and is a big fan of ATMEL and the Arduino platform. He currently writes high-performance games on mobile platforms; however, developing prototypes with Arduino is his main hobby. He has also reviewed Netduino Home Automation Projects, Matt Cavanagh.
- Author(s)Marco Schwartz,Oliver Manickum
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.