All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeverage Office 365 data and services in powerful custom solutions Learn how to develop custom solutions that access and interact with Office 365 data from your own apps on practically any mobile, web, or desktop platform. Paolo Pialorsi offers practical, code-rich coverage of every key aspect of Office 365 development, walking you through building a complete start-to-finish solution. You'll learn how to use the new Microsoft Graph API to integrate users' mail, calendars, contacts, groups, files, folders, and more. Leveraging Microsoft APIs at the REST level, you'll discover how to create Office 365 solutions for Windows Universal, iOS, or Android devices and target nearly any other modern platform. Top Microsoft developer Paolo Pialorsi shows you how to * Understand the Office 365 ecosystem from functional and developer perspectives* Set up your Office 365 development environment* Develop Office 365 applications, Office Add-ins, and SharePoint Add-ins* Invoke Microsoft Graph API endpoints from any platform via bare HTTP requests* Authenticate users against online tenants with Microsoft Azure Active Directory* Use Mail services to manage Microsoft Exchange Online mailboxes* Browse, create, update, and manage Office 365 Groups* Use File services to consume and manage files on Microsoft OneDrive for Business* Make the most of the Microsoft Graph SDK for .NET* Manage common tasks via the SharePoint REST API* Create and publish Office 365 applications and add-insIn addition, this book is part of the Current Book Service from Microsoft Press. Books in this program will receive periodic updates to address significant software changes for 12 to 18 months following the original publication date via a free Web Edition. Learn more at https://www.microsoftpressstore.com/cbs.
- Author BiographyPaolo Pialorsi is a consultant, trainer, conference speaker, and author who specializes in developing Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint-based enterprise solutions. Paolo works in a company of his own (www.piasys.com) and has a great deal of experience on Office 365 and SharePoint, and he is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Master - Charter SharePoint, as well as a Microsoft Office Servers and Services MVP. He is also a regular speaker at international IT conferences. He has spoken at Microsoft TechEd Europe, the European SharePoint Conference, the SharePoint Conference in the United States, and many other IT conferences worldwide. Paolo is the author of many Microsoft Press books about .NET, Windows 8, SharePoint, and Office 365. His latest books include Programming Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Developer Reference, Build Windows 8 Apps with Microsoft Visual C# and Visual Basic Step by Step, and Programming Microsoft LINQ in Microsoft .NET 4.0. He has also written some Italian-language books about .NET, XML, and Web Services. In 2014, he was Co-Programme Chair of the European SharePoint Conference. Since January 2015, Paolo has been a proud member of the Office 365 Developers Patterns & Practices Core Team (http://aka.ms/OfficeDevPnP).
- Author(s)Paolo Pialorsi
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press
- Weight1000 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.