Programming Microsoft's Clouds: Windows Azure and Office 365 by David Mann, Razi Bin Rais, Darrin Bishop, Thomas Rizzo, Michiel van Otegem, Michiel Van Otegem, Zoiner Tejada, George Durzi (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.77+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.28+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed look at a diverse set of Cloud topics, particularly Azure and Office 365 More and more companies are realizing the power and potential of Cloud computing as a viable way to save energy and money. This valuable book offers an in-depth look at a wide range of Cloud topics unlike any other book on the market. Examining how Cloud services allows users to pay as they go for exactly what they use, this guide explains how companies can easily scale their Cloud use up and down to fit their business requirements. After an introduction to Cloud computing, you'll discover how to prepare your environment for the Cloud and learn all about Office 365 and Azure. Examines a diverse range of Cloud topics, with special emphasis placed on how Cloud computing can save businesses energy and money Shows you how to prepare your environment for the Cloud Addresses Office 365, including infrastructure services, SharePoint 2010 online, SharePoint online development, Exchange online development, and Lync online development Discusses working with Azure, including setting it up, leveraging Blob storage, building Azure applications, programming, and debugging Offers advice for deciding when to use Azure and when to use Office 365 and looks at hybrid solutions between Azure and Office 365 Tap into the potential of Azure and Office 365 with this helpful resource.
- Author BiographyThomas Rizzo is a Senior Director in the Office 365 team at Microsoft. Previously, he was the senior director on the SharePoint team and the SQL Server team. Razi bin Rais is Microsoft SharePoint Services MVP, MCPD SharePoint 2010 Developer, and MCITP SharePoint Administrator 2010. Michiel van Otegem is Senior Software Architect at Sogeti Netherlands. Darrin Bishop is a speaker, author, and developer focusing on SharePoint since the release of SharePoint Portal Server 2001. George Durzi is a principal consultant at Clarity Consulting, working with clients to implement solutions based on Microsoft tools and technologies. Zoiner Tejada is the President and chief problem solver at TejadaNET, providing strategic guidance to enterprises and startups leveraging cutting-edge Microsoft technologies. David Mann is a cofounder of Aptillon, a leading SharePoint-focused consulting company, and a five-time SharePoint MVP.
- Author(s)Darrin Bishop,David Mann,George Durzi,Michiel Van Otegem,Michiel van Otegem,Razi Bin Rais,Thomas Rizzo,Zoiner Tejada
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Weight976 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.