All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you interested in learning to program computers? PROGRAMMING FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEGINNER, SECOND EDITION is a friendly guide that will teach you the fundamentals of computer programming through the hands-on (and fun!) development of computer games. This book teaches programming using Just BASIC, a free, easy-to-learn software that lets you create programs for computers running Windows. Popular author and educator Jerry Ford, Jr., teaches you fundamental programming principles and gives you a broad view of computer programming and its many possibilities. As you work through this book, you will t only learn the basics of programming, but you'll also build a foundation from which you can advance into other programming languages with confidence. Get started programming today with PROGRAMMING FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEGINNER, SECOND EDITION.
- Author BiographyJerry Lee Ford, Jr. is an author, educator, and an IT professional with over 24 years' of experience in information technology, including roles as an automation analyst, technical manager, technical support analyst, automation engineer, and security analyst. He is the author of 40 books and co-author of two additional books. His published works include Getting Started with Game Maker, HTML, XHTML, and CSS for the Absolute Beginner; XNA 3.1 Game Development for Teens; Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 for Teens, and Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Programming for the Absolute Beginner. Ford has a master's degree in business administration from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia and has over five years' experience as an adjunct instructor teaching networking courses in information technology.
- Author(s)Jerry Lee Ford
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.