All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Commission and its member states, along with many others, are wrestling with the problem of how to implement the scheduled liberalization of the postal sector while maintaining the universal service obligation. This book addresses some of these concerns. It is comprised of original essays chosen from among several dozen presented at the 13th Conference on Postal and Delivery Ecomics, which was held in Antwerp, Belgium, in June, 2005.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTopics in Regulatory Economics and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Crew,Paul R. Kleindorfer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.