Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionDurable business performance is crucially dependent on a stakeholders' strategy and accessible entrepreneurial finance available within macro-ecomic and regulatory environments. These reflections on issues and policies of progress are mainly concerned with enabling entrepreneurial risk-takers to operate within an optimal business environment.
- Author BiographyBENOIT LELEUX is Stephen Schmidheiny Professor of Entrepreneurship and Finance at IMD, Switzerland, where he was previously Director of the MBA Program and Director of Research and Development. He specialises in venture financing and management, combining expertise in entrepreneurship, venture capital, private equity and growth management. SAMUEL L. HAYES holds the Jacob H. Schiff Chair in Investment Banking Emeritus, at the Harvard Business School, USA. Professor Hayes has consulted for a number of corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies, including the Justice Department, the Treasury Department, the Federal Trade Commission, and the Securities and Exchange Commission. He currently serves on the boards of Telect, Inc., and Yakama, Inc. and is on the investment advisory boards of Edward Jones and Arcapita, Inc.
- Author(s)Zuhayr Mikdashi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.