All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis expansive reference provides readers with the broadest available single-volume coverage of leading-edge advances in the development and optimization of clean energy techlogies. From invative biofuel feed stocks and processing techniques, to vel solar materials with record-breaking efficiencies, remote-sensing for offshore wind turbines to breakthroughs in high performance PEM fuel cell electrode manufacturing, phase change materials in green buildings to bio sorption of pharmaceutical pollutants, the myriad exciting developments in green techlogy described in this book will provide inspiration and information to researchers, engineers and students working in sustainability around the world.
- Author BiographyIbrahim Dincer is a full professor of Mechanical Engineering and programs director in the faculty of Engineering and Applied Science at University of Ontario Institute of Technology. Renowned for his pioneering works, he has authored and co-authored many books and book chapters, over 1000 refereed journal and conference papers, and numerous technical reports. He has chaired many national and international conferences, symposia, workshops, and technical meetings. He is the founding chair/co-chair of various well-established international conferences, including the International Exergy, Energy, and Environment Symposium. He has delivered over 300 keynote and invited lectures. He is an active member of various international scientific organizations and societies, and serves as Editor-In-Chief for International Journal of Energy Research, International Journal of Exergy, and International Journal of Global Warming, as well as associate editor, regional editor, and editorial board member on various prestigious international journals. He is a recipient of several research, teaching, and service awards, including the Premier's Research Excellence award in Ontario, Canada, in 2004. He has made innovative contributions to the understanding and development of exergy analysis of advanced energy systems for his so-called five main pillars: (1) better efficiency, (2) better cost-effectiveness, (3) better environment, (4) better sustainability, and (5) better energy security. He was the chair of a new technical group in ASHRAE named Exergy Analysis for Sustainable Buildings. C. Ozgur Colpan is Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Dokuz Eylul University. His research topics include thermodynamic analysis, renewable energy, multiphysics modeling and experimental characterization of fuel cells. He has co-authored 4 books and book chapters. He has contributed as technical chair in several international conferences. Onder Kizilkan is Associate Professor at Energy Systems Engineering Department and Chair of the Department at Suleyman Demirel University. He teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in the fields of thermodynamics and heat transfer and related areas. His research interests are sustainable energy systems, energy and exergy analysis, refrigeration systems and energy storage applications. He serves as referee for international prestigious journals. He has participated in national and international research projects as a researcher. He has contributed as technical co-chair in the 13th International Conference on Clean Energy 2014. M. Akif Ezan works Researcher in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Dokuz Eylul University. He got his PhD degree at the same university in 2011. His research interests are thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid dynamics.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note171 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2325 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine68 mm
- Edited byC. Ozgur Colpan,Ibrahim Dincer,M. Akif Ezan,Onder Kizilkan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.