All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of Progress in Clinical Neurosciences emphasizes on topics of common interest such as trauma and evidence-based neuro-oncology. Chapters on advances in MRI, newer radiation modalities such as CyberKnife and the search for new chemotherapeutics for brain tumours provide in-depth kwledge of the current trends. The chapters on an evidence-based approach to neurological examination, legal quantification of disability, myelopathies, CSF circulation disorders and painful ophthalmoplegias will be of interest to postgraduates as well as clinicians. Chapters on cervical disc disease and MCA aneurysm throw light on emerging debates.
- Author BiographyDEEPU BANERJI is a Senior Consultant in Neurosurgery at the Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai. He has earlier been associated with the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Banglore as Assistant Professor and Sanjay Gandhi Post-graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow as Professor. His areas of interest are skull base surgery, pituitary adenomas and spine. APOORVA PAURANIK is a senior neurophysician and associate professor at M.G.M. Medical College, Indore (Madhya Pradesh). He was hailed as an 'entrepreneur neurologist' in the newsletter World Neurology, published by the World Federation of Neurology in recognition of his work in the fields of neurology education at the grass-roots level, advocacy and public health education.
- PublisherByword Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintByword Books
- Out-of-print date03/12/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight676 g
- Width178 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byApoorva Pauranik,Deepu Banerji
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.