All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this next volume of Progress in Ecomics Research, chapters include research on the impact of fiscal consolidation in developing countries on the real ecomy and propose an analysis of the austerity programs implemented in the Central and Eastern European and Baltic countries; transport infrastructure and how it influences the location of manufacturing firms allowing access to markets (local and international); the prospects and limitations of the intertemporal approach to global external imbalances; asset allocation strategies for members of defined-contribution pension plans with exponential utility with three types of assets; an analysis on positive versus negative reciprocity, considered part of behavioral ecomics; and insight into the Italian health care financing scenario. Specifically, the authors analyze regional political fragmentation and competition for effective political power between majority and opposition coalitions and test if the fragmentation of both coalitions are key variables that determine their effective political power.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight540 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAlbert Tavidze
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.