All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Bill Faulkner was the father of tourism research in Australia, having spent 20 years in the field, first within government and then in academe. He was a visionary whose impact on the tourism research field extended well beyond Australia. This book contains a collection of Bill's publications grouped thematically under the headings Methods, Events, Destinations, and Research Agenda. An introductory chapter describes Bill's life and the contribution that he made to the field of tourism research.
- Author BiographyChris Cooper is Pro-Vice Chancellor and Dean of the Business Faculty at Oxford Brookes University, UK. He was Chair of the UN World Tourism Organization Education Council (2005 - 2007) and was awarded the UN Ulysses Medal for contributions to tourism education and policy. He co-edits Current Issues in Tourism and sits on editorial boards for leading tourism, hospitality and leisure journals. He has authored a number of leading textbooks and is the co-series editor of Channelview's influential book series 'Aspects of Tourism'.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight561 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChris Cooper,Leo Jago,Liz Fredline
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.