All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes a Book, 1 DVD & 1 CD. Learning to play the keyboard is fun with this carefully designed method for the young beginner. The key features include: easy to follow lesson-by-lesson format for the absolute beginner; incorporates a repertoire of well-kwn children's songs; introduces 5 tes with the right hand & 3 one-fingered chords with the left hand; teaches music theory in an interesting and practical way; full colour illustrations throughout the whole book; the student can continue on to Keyboard Method for Young Beginners Book 2 and Book 3; and a must-have for any child with an interest in playing a musical instrument. This method for Young Beginners also comes with a CD and DVD with recordings of all examples and exercises contained in the book.
- Author(s)Andrew Scott,Gary Turner
- PublisherLearn to play publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationHindmarsh, SA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintKoala Publications
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight249 g
- Width298 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word) and DVD
Most relevant reviews
- yellowbyellow05 Apr, 2013by
Easy to read and follow.
It was well written and easily understood.. There are funny animated characters to keep the kids entertained while going through the book at their own level.
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.