Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionUsing Oldsmobile's own description, Project 2000- Final Chapter, of its failed business strategy to sell what was once America's best-selling car only through large Wal-Mart style auto-malls, Bob Horvath tells his personal story as one of Olds' best salesmen as well as an Olds owner/dealer-operator, who was driven out of business by General Motors.
- Author BiographyAfter retiring from a career of 40 years with General Motors' Oldsmobile Division, Bob Horvath continues to live in South Florida where he still sells cars. He remains active as a golfer and enjoys visiting with his grandchildren and two sons, who work at automobile dealerships in the Miami area, and taking trips to see his daughter and son-in-law who live in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Robert J Horvath
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.