CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe key to a successful project is planning. This practical guide will show you how to plan your project effectively and eliminate significant problems before you start. Learn how effective planning will save time and money in the long run. Written from personal experience of managing many successful projects over 15 years, Project Governance: The Essentials offers real, workable solutions in bite-size pieces. For small companies and large, whatever your experience, you will discover many keys to gain the best return on your investment.
- Author BiographyRod Beecham was educated at Monash and Oxford and has delivered 22 projects across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors over the past 15 years. He has published academic papers, reviewed for academic journals and published more than 60 essays, interviews and reviews on a wide variety of topics in various newspapers and magazines. He is currently a freelance consultant.
- Author(s)Rod Beecham
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width95 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.