Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.59+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJeremy's troubles begin when his eccentric neighbor, Professor Twitchett, leaves him an 'experiment' for safe-keeping, a Jackalope! This so-called mythological creature looks like an adorable bunny rabbit, but comes with razor sharp antlers and is purported to be a ruthless killer. But when government agents show up at Jeremy's house, things look even more dire. It seems they want the Jackalope for their own purposes, and they will stop at thing to get him. Jeremy must find a way to protect the Jackalope, and himself, so he reluctantly joins forces with Agatha, his holier-than-thou genius neighbor and classmate. With the Jackalope (and his weapons-grade-antlers) tucked away in a backpack, they have only one chance to save Jack and still find a way to get their science fair projects in on time.
- Author BiographyEmily Ecton is a writer and producer for Wait Wait. .. Don't Tell Mel, the NPR news quiz. She has also been a playwright, a chinchilla wrangler, an ice cream scooper and a costume character. She lives in Chicago with her dog, Binky.
- Author(s)Emily Ecton
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.