Project Management Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide by S. Kemp (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.14+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn project management on time and under budget! Project Management Demystified is valuable for both the vice project manager and the experienced. For the vice, it is a great way to understand PM basics in an easy-to-understand and practical way. Personalized stories demonstrate both what to do and what t to do. Experienced project managers will find 'gems' spread throughout the text to take away to improve their results . (Lee Krevat, IT Director, Business Strategic Alignment, Sempra Energy (A Fortune 500 company)). Mr. Kemp truly demystifies project management, connecting the how and the why. Students and managers alike will gain both skills and confidence . (Malcolm Ryder, Principal and Chief Strategy Officer, Revance, L.L.P. (An IT management consulting firm)). Written in straightforward language, Project Management Demystified will help you gain instant expertise in project management - even if you have previous formal training in executive skills. The author, who has trained thousands of first-time managers and team leaders, uses a host of powerful techniques to help you soak up what you really need to kw. With Project Management Demystified, you master the subject one simple step at a time - at your own speed. Unlike most books on project management, general principles are presented first-and the details follow. In order to make the learning process clear, simple, and useful, Project Management Demystified offers questions at the end of each chapter to pinpoint weaknesses, and case studies throughout the book to reinforce the entire process of project management. This unique, self-teaching guide shows you how to: transform a good idea into a smooth-flowing project; ensure project delivery with the Six Keys to Success ; turn disorganized to-do lists into effective action plans; master people-management and team-building skills; analyze design, development, budgeting, and scheduling; calm the storm period - the transition to production; bring your project in on time and under budget; gain practical management skills you can use again and again; build your Project for Learning and use reviews to retain information; and much, much more! If you're looking for mastery of essential PM skills, let Project Management Demystified be your shortcut!
- Author BiographySid Kemp, PMP, is a certified Project Management Professional and a leading expert in project management for information technology, with over 15 years of experience. He assists Fortune 500 companies and major governmental agencies in the deployment of new technology and in developing and deploying custom project management methodologies. Sid has trained thousands of first-time managers and team leaders in PM -- in public, corporate, and government seminars. He has over 10 years of experience as a trainer and author of training programs and manuals. Sid is the coauthor of Budgeting for Managers (McGraw-Hill Briefcase Book Series, 2003); CDMA Capacity and Quality Optimization (McGraw-Hill); and a number of instructional manuals and course texts.
- Author(s)S. Kemp
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication27/04/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illus
- Weight572 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.