Project Management Essentials: A Quick & Easy Guide to the Most Important Concepts & Best Practices for Managing Your Projects Right by Ruth Elswick, William P. Athayde, Paul Lombard (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're new to project management or need to refresh your kwledge, Project Management Essentials, Third Edition, is the quickest and easiest way to learn how to manage projects successfully. The simple techniques and templates in this book provide you with the essential tools you'll need to be an effective project manager. It's as simple as that. Read the book and discover: How to plan well - to decide on the right things to do; The key skills and kwledge you'll need to be effective; How to create an effective charter to start projects off right; Guidelines for building a usable project plan; Tips for breaking project work into manageable pieces; Techniques for estimating project cost and schedule; How to build a team; Strategies to deal with conflict, change, and risk; How to report on the progress of the project and keep everyone concerned happy. Project Management Essentials is written in short, clear chapters to make project management more easily understood. The authors, all valued senior faculty of PM College, use both their business experience and their academic backgrounds to make these chapters come alive. This updated edition complies with the latest project management standard, the PMBOK Guide 5th Edition.
- Author BiographyDeborah Bigelow Crawford, PMP, is President of PM College, headquartered outside Philadelphia, PA, and former Executive Director of the Project Management Institute (PMI). She also serves as Executive Vice President of Project Management Solutions, Inc. (PM Solutions). William P. Athayde, J.D., PMP, Ruth Elswick, PMP, and Paul Lombard, PMP, are Senior Instructors with PM College. They have extensive experience managing projects in government and industry as well as in developing project management curricula and training both experienced and novice project managers as well as project team members.
- Author(s)Paul Lombard,Ruth Elswick,William P. Athayde
- PublisherMaven House Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationWest Chester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaven House Press
- Content Noteillustrations, charts
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDeborah Bigelow Crawford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.