Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt around a captivating storyline set in a dynamic region of the world, this lively book takes an interesting project from concept, through various phases of development and delivery, all the way to operational readiness and project close. Along the way, it gradually covers relevant concepts building them into a cohesive framework and allowing the reader to gain insights into managing project work step-by-step. This excellent book provides relevant examples and applications of essential tools and techniques of Project Management. The book balances professional rigor and human interest to provide a sound approach to effective Project Management within a vivid storyline. Professor Frank Anbari This book explains the foundational elements for managing projects. It provides an overview of a project management methodology that is proved and aligns with global leading practices and standards. The style the author uses encourage those who never managed a project to learn and acquire skills. It is also highly practical and useful even for those experienced project managers.
- Author(s)Mounir a Ajam
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.